Subscribe to Computing Intelligence

Friday, October 19, 2012

Master of Vision

As those who follow this blog may have noticed, I again entered a bubble of silence since mid-summer.  Rather than another bout of writer's block, however, I was instead under deadline pressure to finish my Master's thesis, and time spent writing other things seemed wrong.  I am happy to report that on October 5th I defended my thesis, which was accepted without revision.  For anyone who is interested in plowing through it, a finalized copy of my thesis can be downloaded from here.  Now that my thesis is finished, it is time for me to get busy on my PhD and all of the small items (like marking) which got pushed to the back-burner leading up to the defense.  I am hoping that one of those small items which I will now have more time for is blogging regularly again.

0 comments: